My Followers

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Love Grows ~ Fridge Post-It-Note Caddy

Hello Peeps!
Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Today I have a new creation to share with you ~ a fridge note caddy.
I have made it for The Ribbon Girl's Card Challenge ~ Romance.

Instead of making a Valentine's Day card, I thought of making a
post-it-note caddy for the fridge door since my DH can never
find the note pad and pen when he needs one.

The idea is from my crafty friend Alexandra, aka ClayGuana.
She had a post-it- note fridge holder tutorial here.
I have borrowed her idea and made my own measurement for this 
fridge note caddy. Thanks Alexandra for your inspiration!


The image is a retired LOTV stamp, Love Grows.
I have water colored it with DI pads.


Designer Paper~ Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour Collection

Dies ~ Marianne Design, Memory Box, Joy Craft, Magnolia, Spellbinder


The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
K&G pale pink rolled rose, WOC pale lemon and pink blossom flowers,
WOC 10mm pale pink open roses, WOC tiny pale pink rosebuds, 
 38mm vintage pink fluted edge sheer ribbon, 17mm Faye ivory cluny lace,
8mm Rebecca ivory cluny lace, 25mm Deborah ivory cluny lace, 
3mm white flatback s/a pearls, white top stitching thread,
3mm and 6mm sticky tapes.



I love this note caddy. It makes my fridge door looks rather pretty!
I think I will make a few more as gifts for friends.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you all a lovely week!

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this creation in the following challenges:

16 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

very pretty and very useful too! lovely job! Mary x

Sue said...

This is stunning Katie. I love the design, gorgeous papers and such a sweet image coloured perfectly. As always your attention to detail is amazing.
hugs Sue xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW It looks so beautiful !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Lea Brawn said...

Beautiful project. X

Céline said...

oh wow this is fantastic love it
hugs
céline

Gail Townsend said...

Stunning creation, love the design and the image. You have some beautiful work on your blog.
I found you through facebook, love this tutorial.
Gail xx

Alexandra♥ said...

You always always and always are upgrading every project idea you use Katie and it's fantastic!! Your design looks way too more beautiful than mine and i'm enjoying looking at the pics here. It's a real treasure to keet! Thanks for using my idea.

Hugs,
Alexandra

Debbie said...

Great card and just right for our Challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Good Luck.
Debbiex

marilynwillauer said...

Adorable!

ladydiana said...

Katie, This is absolutely gorgeous and a clever idea for always being able to find paper and pen. Can't wait for March 1st.....
hugs, Diana

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

suzanne2 said...

oh wow I just love this, its so beautiful and I think i'll have a go at making one so thank you for the inspiration and thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
Suzanne xx

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz with our stitching challenge

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Hi Katie. This is such a pretty fridge note caddy (clever idea!). It's just perfect for our 'love' challenge this week. I love everything about it and your colouring is just fabulous. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous creation! I'd love to see that tutorial. Fabulous idea. Love the paper you've used, Maja's are my fav. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week for our 'Love' challenge. Glad you joined us. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow this is so pretty
Thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly